ADMISSIONS 2021 WILL OPEN ON 25 JUNE 2020 AND CLOSES ON 25 JULY 2020 FOR ALL GRADES.
Due to COVID-19 and social distancing admissions this year will be done electronically.
Apply online on https://www.gdeadmissions.gov.za/ and follow the steps. Documentation will be uploaded with your application on the GDE website as well. Should you not be able to upload your documentation please email it with your waiting list number to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Apply to a maximum of 5 schools. Remember to use the Home option at least once to apply to schools with Feeder Zones that cover your home address
- Remember to submit documents to All the schools that you applied to in 7 days after applying. Documents can also be uploaded on the System to ONE school for the other schools to view
- There are Decentralised Walk-in Centres where parents can be assisted to make applications from 08:00 to 16:00.
- Walk in Centre in Alberton is at the Teacher’s Centre (next to Kalossie) 1st Avenue, Alberton North.
- Note that you can also use your cell phone to make an application. Please use a reliable cell phone number as the Department will send regular SMSes to the cell phone you used to Register and Apply.
GRADE R and GRADE 2 – 7
GR.R / 2-7
- Go onto our website www.albertonprimary.co.za
- Select the ADMISSION button on the top bar
- Select Admission Form. Download form. Complete & attach necessary document s as per form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will contact you via email after we worked through all our applications.
- Please keep the original of your Admission Form.
- DUE TO COVID-19, NO VISITORS WILL BE ALLOWED & NO ORIGINAL FORMS WILL BE HANDLED. ONLY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA EMAIL, WILL BE PROCESSED.
- NO APPLICATION RECEIVED PRIOR TO 25/06/2020 WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND WILL BE DEEMED INVALID